In response to recent developments related to the spread of COVID-19, Athre Facial Aesthetics would like to issue the following reminders and guidelines to provide safe and ongoing services for our patients.
- In this uncertain time, we are offering VIRTUAL consultations. Call us at 281.557.3223 to learn more!
- We are aware of the COVID-19 crisis. We are following all guidelines set forth by the Harris County Medical Society and CDC
- There are lots of rumors going around. Therefore, we want to set the record straight. Elective surgeries are CANCELLED per the Texas Medical Board.
- We are open and our phones are being answered 24/7.
- We are seeing post-operative and emergency patients. For questions, please call us!
To further lessen your risk, we ask the following…
- Please confirm your appointment via phone. This allows us to stagger appointments so that patients are not congregating
- If you have recently travelled internationally, or to an area in the US where COVID-19 has affected patients (Seattle, New York, etc) please let us know via phone prior to your appointment
- If you are sick, or have upper respiratory symptoms, PLEASE CALL US VIA PHONE at least 24 hours prior to your appointment so that we can assist you before coming to the office